[ros-users] libopencv

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:25:37 UTC 2011

Yeah, that was my misunderstanding of your question.

I personally disliked it when the ROS-users mailing list was constantly
flooded by questions that had commonly been asked (on the order of 20-30
conversations per day).  I think answers.ros.org was setup to foster people
to search before posting and to reduce the mailing list traffic.  At the
time the email history was more difficult for some users to find previous
questions and answers.  I would, however, think that a a separate mailing
list just for questions and answers would be fine, but it also makes the
FAQ's harder to find for people by putting information in more and more
places.

--

William Woodall
w at auburn.edu