[ros-users] rosjava: Missing 'run' executable file

Damon Kohler damonkohler at google.com
Fri Sep 9 13:40:01 UTC 2011

You shouldn't need to copy the jars anywhere. Their location is looked
up when you use run.py.

In the output you've provided so far, diarobot.jar was not included in
the classpath. That looks suspicious to me. Is it being built? Did you
have it defined in manifest.xml as well?

I'm a bit confused as to the state of your project and the results
your getting. Could you please paste in your manifest.xml and the
result of the rosrun command? Try doing it after deleting
~/.ros/rosjava and running rosmake again.

Damon

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I still have the same issue. Can someone help me please?
>
> it looks like that if I copy my project's jar file and its
> dependencies jar files to ~/.ros/rosjava/lib/ manually, things work.
> These files are indicated within the manifest.xml:
>
>  <export>
>    <rosjava-src location="src" />
>    <rosjava-pathelement location="dist/diarobot.jar" built="true" />
>    <rosjava-pathelement location="lib/diasuite/DiaComm-Local.jar" />
>    <rosjava-pathelement location="lib/diasuite/DiaGenCore.jar" />
>  </export>
>
> how can I ask rosjava to copy them automatically to ~/.ros/rosjava/lib
> ? Or is there another way?
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Lambdas are relegated to relative obscurity until Java makes them
> popular by not having them." James Iry

Damon Kohler
Software Engineer

Google Germany GmbH
Dienerstr. 12
80331 München
AG Hamburg, HRB 86891
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: John Herlihy, Graham Law, Lloyd Martin, Kent Walker
Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat
sind, leiten Sie diese bitte nicht weiter, informieren den Absender
und löschen Sie die E-Mail und alle Anhänge. Vielen Dank.

This email is confidential. If you are not the right addressee please
do not forward it, please inform the sender, and please erase this
e-mail including any attachments. Thanks.