[ros-users] rosjava: Missing 'run' executable file

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 07:57:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Damon Kohler <damonkohler at google.com> wrote:
> In the output you've provided so far, diarobot.jar was not included in
> the classpath. That looks suspicious to me. Is it being built? Did you
> have it defined in manifest.xml as well?

in fact I created the jar and copied it immediately to ~/.ros.
Building the jar is enough to make the whole thing work. I added the
following target to the build.xml:

  <target name="buildJar" depends="compile">
    <property name="jarFile" value="dist/${project.name}" />
    <delete file="${jarFile}.jar" />
    <jar destfile="${jarFile}.jar">
      <fileset dir="${build}">
	<include name="**/*" />
      </fileset>
    </jar>
  </target>

It might be a good idea to have something similar in the
http://www.ros.org/wiki/rosjava/Build tutorial. Along with an
explanation on how to run it.

Thank you very much for all your help.

--