[ros-users] Converting Laser Scan to Point Cloud

Eric Perko wisesage5001 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:22:09 UTC 2011

Tyler,

Could you ask this question on answers.ros.org? That's the proper place for
Q&A type things and allows all questions and answers to be indexed and
easily searched by future users looking for help.

Please include some details as to what you are unsure about, e.g. is some
part of the laser_geometry package API docs unclear?

- Eric

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Tyler Stigliano <tstigliano at knights.ucf.edu