[ros-users] make_plan service call fail

Lorenz Mösenlechner moesenle at in.tum.de
Tue Dec 4 09:32:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

please do not double-post questions. You already asked this here
http://answers.ros.org/question/49394/make_plan-service-call-fail/ Make
sure you read the support guidelines at http://ros.org/wiki/Support before
posting on this list or on answers.ros.org.

One reason why you haven't got an answer yet might be that you didn't tag
your question at all.

Lorenz

Lorenz Mösenlechner            | moesenle at in.tum.de
Technische Universität München | Karlstraße 45
80335 München                  | Germany
http://ias.cs.tum.edu/         | Tel: +49 (89) 289-26910