[ros-users] Submitting a patch to joint_state_publisher

David Lu!! davidlu at wustl.edu
Tue Jul 10 18:36:59 UTC 2012

The patch as it currently stands will not publish the default position
messages unless using the GUI or a source list. As that was my
original use case for the node, I think it'd make sense to add
parameters for whether to publish positions velocities and efforts by
default, with positions by default True.

Would that fit with your usage?