[ros-users] Uservoice-like Suggestions Page

Thibault Kruse kruset at in.tum.de
Thu Jul 19 14:54:55 UTC 2012

-0, same reasons as Armin, Jochen and Michael.

However such polls can have their place for the purpose of market research.

I see that in particular for platform and infrastructure issues. So an
OSRF community manager
or the ROS platform manager (Tully) could consider doing targeted polls,
if they want to have a
somewhat objective measure about what changes the community most
urgently wishes (Apart
from what the SIGs tell).