[ros-users] Uservoice-like Suggestions Page

Ken Conley kwc at kwc.org
Thu Jul 19 19:11:02 UTC 2012

-1

Reasons:

 * Too many ways to communicate.  There are already too many misuses
of ros-users/Answers/Trac, we don't need to complicate the flowchart
even more.
 * Every extra piece of infrastructure takes time to maintain --
maintenance, bug fixes, features requests, etc...  More infrastructure
== less time spent on new features for ROS.

If you want to request a feature, it really should be in a ticket
tracker -- or, even better, a patch should be attached.

 - Ken