[ros-users] sensor_msgs::LaserScan Multi-echo Laser Review

Chad Rockey chadrockey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:11:34 UTC 2012

Hi Marti,

These are good points, I've added your suggestions to the review page.

If you (or anyone else on this list) would like to discuss in more detail,
please join the Groovy Drivers SIG:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/groovy/Planning/Drivers

This is also the best place to discuss how we're going to support ethernet
Hokuyo and SICK models (almost all of which are multi-echo capable).

- Chad