[ros-users] Parallax Eddie Robot Driver

Haikal Pribadi haikal.pribadi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:35:10 UTC 2012

Hi again all ROS users,

In addition to my previous email, I have done some major changes on my
repository: converted the jimmy_robot package I mentioned before to be a
speech_interface package. It would make more sense in reusability. So, I
guess I should correct myself previously saying "you may ignore it".
The package contains a node to extract predefined commands from
recognized speeches, perform text-to-speech functionality, as well as
providing a console for text-to-speech input.
For those who have cloned the repo, please do update it again.

Thank you, everyone.

Haikal Pribadi
Monash University, Sunway Campus, Malaysia