[ros-users] Groovy SIG - Multimaster

Jeff Rousseau <jrousseau@aptima.com> jrousseau at aptima.com
Thu May 10 13:52:18 UTC 2012

To anyone interested in the Multimaster SIG for Groovy, we've moved away from mailman to a google group:
https://groups.google.com/group/ros-sig-mm

Prior members were notified, but I neglected to make a formal announcement on ros-users.  Please don't try and subscribe to the old mailman, sorry for the confusion.