[ros-users] looking for movies of robots running MoveIt!

Sachin Chitta sachin.chitta at sri.com
Thu Dec 5 06:28:49 UTC 2013

Dear MoveIt! users,

We are looking for movies and pictures of robots and projects running
MoveIt! for the wiki/website. This is an opportunity to share your work
with the rest of the MoveIt! and ROS community and let other people
see all the cool work you are doing.

If you have movies, pictures, demos of your robots running MoveIt! and
are willing to share them publicly, please share them with me
in the following format:

---------------------------------
Name of Robot:
Your name:
Your organization:
Website for your robot/project:
Movie URL:
Pictures URL:
Description of demo/project:
---------------------------------

Please only send us links to movies and pictures of your own robots and
include a Creative Commons license with your movies and pictures
so that this information can be collected and put up publicly on the
MoveIt! wiki/website as well as used in montages/presentations related to MoveIt!

The deadline for sending me this information is: Wednesday Dec. 11, 2013.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Sachin
robot.moveit at gmail.com<mailto:robot.moveit at gmail.com>