[ros-users] Compiling ROS Groovy from source on Ubuntu

FIXED-TERM Franke Kai (CR/RTC1.1-NA) fixed-term.Kai.Franke2 at us.bosch.com
Wed Feb 20 02:42:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

If the things you did are generic, feel free to edit the wiki installation instructions directly. If they are specific to your board, you could create new instructions ie here http://www.ros.org/wiki/groovy/Installation/BeagleBoard
Also make sure that the problems still exist for I know that at least the first change you mentioned has been fixed.
Other similar instructions on how to compile for a different architecture are
http://www.ros.org/wiki/groovy/Installation/Linaro/Source
http://www.ros.org/wiki/groovy/Installation/Raspbian/Source

Thank you for your effort

Kai