[ros-users] ROS platform group meeting notes

Ken Conley kwc at kwc.org
Wed Jan 30 06:14:57 UTC 2013

I encourage you to check out the SIGs, which are self-forming, community
organized, and meet by whatever rules the community agrees on:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/groovy/Planning

Historically, more community interest has been shown towards specific areas
of robotic functionality, and less towards the issues the platform group
meeting tackles (broken servers, building debs, wiki issues...).  The few
areas the platform discusses that are of community interest *do* coordinate
via the SIG mechanism (see link above).

 - Ken