[ros-users] Structuring the Wiki

Dan Lazewatsky lazewatd at engr.orst.edu
Tue Jul 2 20:22:30 UTC 2013

+1
I've noticed, both in my own experience, and from questions on ROS Answers,
that it can be very difficult to find alternative packages providing
similar functionality. There are some cases where lists are maintained by
hand (Camera drivers, for example [1]), but not everything receives this
level of love. One of the great things about ROS is its distributed nature
in terms of data source agnosticism, but finding drop in replacements even
when they exist can be tough.

-Dan

[1] http://www.ros.org/wiki/Sensors/Cameras