[ros-users] cartesian trajectories

Konrad Banachowicz konradb3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 06:32:01 UTC 2013

Standard definition of cartesian trajectory would be very useful. For my
work on impedance control aplications i am using fallowing messages:
https://github.com/RCPRG-ros-pkg/lwr_robot/tree/master/lwr_impedance_controller/msg

It would be very interesting to define standard messages for cartesian
trajectories for impedance controlled robots.

Pozdrawiam
Konrad Banachowicz