[ros-users] Has anyone written a trajectory plotting tool?

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:56:01 UTC 2013

I have a tool based around a library here:
https://code.google.com/p/wu-robotics/source/browse/trunk/precise_trajectory/graph_trajectory/src/graph_trajectory/__init__.py

It also uses a JointWatcher to record the values that are actually
performed.
https://code.google.com/p/wu-robotics/source/browse/trunk/precise_trajectory/pr2_precise_trajectory/src/pr2_precise_trajectory/joint_watcher.py