[ros-users] Writing a Plugin for Actuator in Conjunction with Gazebo?

Konstantinos Chatzilygeroudis costashatz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:34:11 UTC 2014

Hello,

Well, firstly, welcome to ROS!!

I believe the links below will help you fulfill your task:

http://gazebosim.org/wiki/Install/Gazebo_and_ROS

http://gazebosim.org/wiki/Tutorials/1.9/Overview_of_new_ROS_integration
(follow the tutorials)

http://wiki.ros.org/ros_control

Also, take a look at my implementation of a ROS driver to Nao (nao_dcm
<https://github.com/costashatz/nao_dcm>), where I am using ros controllers
(and controller manager) alongside with Gazebo. If you need more
clarifications, feel free to send me an email.

Although, I didn't understand completely what you mean a plugin that
manipulates the actuators.

Best,
Konstantinos Chatzilygeroudis