[ros-users] Writing a Plugin for Actuator in Conjunction with Gazebo?

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Jun 4 05:43:46 UTC 2014

Hi Kefei,

Hopefully Kanstantinos' pointers can get you going. If you need
clarifications please ask questions on http://answers.ros.org. It's a much
better forum for asking questions and finding solutions. And we try to keep
the mailing list focused on announcements and general discussions of
interest to large portions of the community.

Tully