[ros-users] Web introspection tools

Ben Kehoe benk at berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 25 21:11:14 UTC 2014

There isn't a single format for binary JSON, there's BSON [1], UBJSON [2],
BJSON [3], ... However, there's no reason that serialized ROS messages
couldn't be used (we allow web service calls using this in ROStful), though
with DDS for ROS 2.0, maybe that format will be changing soon.

[1] http://bsonspec.org/
[2] http://ubjson.org/
[3] http://bjson.org/