[ros-users] Web introspection tools

Wayne Chang wayne at neverfear.org
Wed Jun 25 21:22:47 UTC 2014

Perhaps WebGL could be used to compensate for
performance-hungry aspects of rendering.

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebGL

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014, at 05:11 PM, Ben Kehoe wrote:

There isn't a single format for binary JSON, there's BSON [1],
UBJSON [2], BJSON [3], ... However, there's no reason that
serialized ROS messages couldn't be used (we allow web service
calls using this in ROStful), though with DDS for ROS 2.0,
maybe that format will be changing soon.

[1] [2]http://bsonspec.org/
[2] [3]http://ubjson.org/
[3] [4]http://bjson.org/

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Osentoski Sarah (CR/RTC1.1-NA)