[ros-users] MoveIt!: A New Year, A New Website, A New Movie

Javier V Gómez engjotauve at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:51:12 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

I am reopening this thread since I have a question about the new website:
In the previous site there were a lot of information easy to understand
which I cannot find in the new website. For example, the Environment
Representation capability ( http://moveit.ros.org/wiki/Capabilities )

Is this because the new website is not yet with all the documentation or
because these parts are not being included in the new site?

My point is that although the new website looks better, I find it much
difficult to learn to use MoveIt! from scratch than with the previous site.

Thank you.