[ros-users] MoveIt!: A New Year, A New Website, A New Movie

Sachin Chitta robot.moveit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:57:42 UTC 2014

Hi Javier,

We made an effort to move a lot of the information from the wiki to the
website. It would help if you could point out exact pieces of information
that you would like to see on the new website that are currently missing
(your link points to a large page, a lot of the information from there is
already on the new website) - is there a particular
description/explanation/tutorial you would like to see in there? Just let
us know and we'll be glad to move it soon - the documentation is meant for
users and we love user feedback. Note that there are multiple places on the
new website for most of the information:

Concepts - http://moveit.ros.org/documentation/concepts/
Tutorials - http://moveit.ros.org/documentation/tutorials/
FAQs - http://moveit.ros.org/documentation/faqs/
Code API - http://moveit.ros.org/code-api/

Also note that we have been putting most of the tutorials next to the code
using Sphinx documentation. This is to allow pull requests for the
tutorials so they are easier to update.

Best Regards,
Sachin