[ros-users] Connecting ROS to a software (music) synthesiser?

David Lu!! davidvlu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:24:03 UTC 2014

On the MIDI side of things, a long time ago, I did write a stack to do some
music related operations.
http://code.google.com/p/wu-robotics/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fmusic

I used it to make this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1zI3UWUIQQ

(There also was a fork of the Create driver which is probably now lost to
the ages that also accepted the music_msgs input)