[ros-users] Control - From simulation to real-world

Dave Coleman davetcoleman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 19:39:36 UTC 2015

I know this is a late response, but I wrote an extensive tutorial on PID
tuning of a double inverted pendulum in Gazebo during my internship at OSRF:
http://gazebosim.org/tutorials/?tut=ros_control

However, the overlap and transferal between simulation and real-world is
entirely dependent on your model fidelity and simulation engine - I doubt
it will be very similar.

- dave