[ros-users] [Jobs] SF Robotics Startup Looking for Awesome Robotics Software Engineers

Emily Spady emily at marble.io
Tue Dec 15 00:51:10 UTC 2015

We’re Marble - a scrappy early-stage robotics startup based in San
Francisco that designs, builds, and operates robots for last mile logistics
- and we’re looking for one of our first core robotics software engineers.

You are joining very early and will have a huge amount of responsibility,
impact, and room for growth. You must be able to move fast and get things
done. Expect to be mostly in ROS writing C++ with a healthy amount of
scripting in python and/or node. You should be versed in perception,
navigation/path-planning, and state estimation of mobile robots. Experience
with deployed outdoor robots is a huge bonus - expect to spend a fair bit
of time in the streets with us (and the robot, of course).

If you think you're an awesome fit, apply here:
https://jobs.lever.co/marble/e88cd13e-cb7a-4d6f-aab5-1a1215af45ce

--
Emily Spady
Marble