[ros-users] [jobs] Locus Robotics has multiple openings for Robotics Software Developers!

Brad Powers bpowers at locusrobotics.com
Thu Dec 17 18:35:50 UTC 2015

Locus Robotics is developing a robotic logistics solution for the ecommerce fullfillment industry.   Locus recently came out of stealth mode and announced its fulfillment solution.  See www.locusrobotics.com for more detail or the article in wired.com: http://www.wired.com/2015/11/locus-robotics/

We're looking for robotics software developers with experience in any of: robot localization, navigation, perception, or controls to join our team.  Our ideal candidate will have ROS experience and be comfortable developing in C++ and Python.

Candidates interested in full-time employment or consulting work either local to Andover, MA or remote should get in touch by sending an email to careers at locusrobotics.com.  We look forward to hearing from you!