[ros-users] Failed to edit http://wiki.ros.org/IDEs, to add catkin tools configuration for Eclipse

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon Mar 16 17:25:05 UTC 2015

Hi Jit,

We try to reserve this mailing list for general community discussions and
announcements. If you're having an issue with the wiki please file a ticket
with instructions how to reproduce the error at:
https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/roswiki I've verified that I can edit
that page and others successfully. I suspect you may not be escaping the
content correctly which can crash the rendering. Make sure to use block
quotes.

Tully