[ros-users] Please let us know what you're work on in the new "ROS Projects" category on ROS DIscourse

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Fri Apr 22 07:27:24 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

As were slowly transitioning to use http://discourse.ros.org more a new
category has been setup as a place for community members to share the
projects that they're working on or interested related to ROS.

http://discourse.ros.org/c/ros-projects

If you have a project that you'd like to share please announce it there.
And as time goes on please consider it a forum to also give periodic
updates as well. As you start posting repeatedly please pick a tag. And if
a project becomes high enough volume a sub-category can be setup as well.
We don't want to proscribe the exact methodology up front but want to let
it grow.

Note if you start getting more messages than you want it's quite fine to
mute that category. You can do so from your user profile, or by using the
drop down in the top right of the category. I hope that this category will
also be a place that people can come and browse through the history to see
what's going on in the community.

Please let us know what you're working on! There are thousands of you out
there and I'm sure there are a lot of people who would be interested in
finding out more about what you're working on at the moment.

Tully

PS The meta topic related to proposing this category can be found at
http://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-projects-category/161/3