[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Release/Indigo] Preparing for Indigo Sync 2016-12-21

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 02:40:33 UTC 2016

We successfully synced Jade and Kinetic last week. We held off on indigo since there was only ~30 packages ready and there was a regression in the jsk packages.

Since there we've added several releases and now have over 100 packages to sync. However we also have a few [more regressions](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_indigo_default.html?q=REGRESSION).

Many of the regressions are due to this issue:
https://github.com/ros-planning/moveit/issues/386#issuecomment-268689110

It would be great to get a sync out before the end of the year but I know that we're looking at a lull in development as people will be travelling for the next week or two. So at the latest lets shoot for a new sync in the first week of January.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-indigo-sync-2016-12-21/1004/1) or reply to this email to respond.