[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [rosjava] Upcoming change on branching strategy

Daniel Stonier ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 01:36:49 UTC 2016

Just to chime in with some extra information - we envisage this is probably the last release of rosjava. If it becomes apparent that we really need a constant 'master/devel' to reference or if we need to it will go back in.

Scenarios for which this might happen.

* we do actually plan for a new distro release of rosjava
* if we need to make available an api breaking branch
* need a constant reference (e.g. url's) to somewhere in the rosjava repositories

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/upcoming-change-on-branching-strategy/1009/2) or reply to this email to respond.