[ros-users] Announcing roslaunch graph generator

Edwards, Shaun M. sedwards at swri.org
Fri Jan 15 23:16:30 UTC 2016

Thanks for sharing Brett.  I’ve always wanted a tool like this so we could document the launch files in ROS-Industrial.  I wonder if this would be useful to generate documentation on the wiki (sort of like the doxygen docs).

Shaun Edwards
Senior Research Engineer
Manufacturing System Department

http://robotics.swri.org