[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Is Turtlebot the right platform for us?

Pito Salas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:23:34 UTC 2017

Thanks! A few followup questions:

* The assembly instructions is mostly in a non-english language. How come?
* Given that you say "it is already uploaded" that means that we have to install the software onto the actual robot, which is fine.
* I don't understand what you said about "Applied Arduino IDE", can you explain?
* Raspberry Pi is with the Waffle, right? Are you saying that we can easily order a Burger with a Pi? Or what exactly?
* If I order on July 1, when can I expect to receive a Burger?
* ROS seems to be pretty complicated to set up (all the xml files, etc.) And there doesn't seem to be that much support (i.e. Stackoverflow or similar.) Is this true?

Thank you!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/is-turtlebot-the-right-platform-for-us/1892/3) or reply to this email to respond.