[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Restricting communication between robots

Tommy Persson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 08:00:09 UTC 2017

For that to work I think you need to be able to set the domain id on a topic. Is that possible? Or have different namespace for internal and external messages and possibility to set domain id and QoS per namespace and topic.

We also have the caser were data sent intenrlly have different QoS specification than data sent externally. Is that supported in any way?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/restricting-communication-between-robots/2931/3) or reply to this email to respond.