[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Waffle - HDMI no signal

derlcn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 08:32:01 UTC 2017

Hello r00t,

As far as I understand, BIOS 193 is required in order to install Ubuntu with a USB flash drive. Since it was one of requirements from Ubuntu Developer(https://developer.ubuntu.com/core/get-started/intel-joule), I didn't doubt about updating the BIOS firmware.
At least you figured out your solution with the second Joule which is definitely a good news :smiley:
Please let me know if your second Joule has different BIOS version other than 193(https://downloadmirror.intel.com/26206/eng/joule-firmware-2017-02-19-193-public.zip) so I can also try with the same version.
Cheers!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/waffle-hdmi-no-signal/2687/8) or reply to this email to respond.