[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] PlotJuggler 1.8.3 Released. Time to upgrade!

v4hn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 18:30:00 UTC 2018

Thank you so much for all your work on this project!
It is tremendously useful and our lab uses it pretty much every day.

The best part of open source robotics development in projects is not the cool setups people are paid for,
it's the tools developed on the side that everyone has at their fingertips once the project is over...
Assuming they are maintained well.

PlotJuggler fills a big gap in ROS with a wonderful implementation (and has great support in my experience :blush:)

PS: Also thanks for *not* calling it "Harry Plotter" :sunglasses:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/plotjuggler-1-8-3-released-time-to-upgrade/5827/2) or reply to this email to respond.