[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS/Troubleshooting] Ros1_bridge failed to pass tf_static message when subscribed from rviz

William Woodall ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 06:56:07 UTC 2018

I didn't say it was a good solution, just a workaround for now. I'm not aware of any systems that will behave badly when `/tf_static` is periodic, off-hand. Since most migrated from tf1, where there was no `/tf_static`, it should be ok for now.

Long term we obviously need to improve the bridge so that latching is supported.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros1-bridge-failed-to-pass-tf-static-message-when-subscribed-from-rviz/3863/4) or reply to this email to respond.