[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Design By Contract

fkromer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 18:18:45 UTC 2018

I agree.

[quote="asmodehn, post:40, topic:2405"]
Primarily because their business value is kinked to the site never being down.
[/quote]

Right. Reliability (as the other quality attributes) is business means money driven. If unreliable software can get very expensive like in the "finance" web domain people start to implement things to prevent from unreliable software.

[quote="asmodehn, post:40, topic:2405"]
We need more people to be able to see the quality before we can get the resources to address it.
[/quote]

If no one complains nothing will change. There is a well known statement in agile sw development: "let everyone feel the pain"... In the end in terms of money.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/design-by-contract/2405/41) or reply to this email to respond.