[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Fiducial Marker Based Localization System - Package Annoucement

Adam Allevato ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 13:34:07 UTC 2018

Looks like a nice package! RViz markers are always a great addition.

Have you quantified the position accuracy with the Pi camera? Presumably it depends on how many markers are visible, but are we talking cm or mm here? One other thing, the convention for visible/invisible markers seems flipped to me - I would think that visible markers should be green in RViz, and out-of-frame ones red.

I can see a lot of uses cases for this. I'm excited to use it for quickly calibrating a manipulator to an environment.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/fiducial-marker-based-localization-system-package-annoucement/4050/3) or reply to this email to respond.