[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] New Packages for Indigo 2017-12-26

Rohan Agrawal ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:51:45 UTC 2018

What is the best way to automate a rebuild upon a sync? Is there some kind of API endpoint to poll?

Right now I am manually re-triggering when I get the email, to ensure that there are no ABI problems. This is probably more than necessary, as this means that I am rebuilding even if none of the dependencies were touched, but it's better than breaking packages on user systems.

We are not using `ros_buildfarm` but a home-grown buildbot based solution, if that matters.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-packages-for-indigo-2017-12-26/3541/5) or reply to this email to respond.