[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] Documentation for maintainers

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 21:30:52 UTC 2018

[quote="fkromer, post:3, topic:3838, full:true"]
[quote="gavanderhoorn, post:2, topic:3838"]
Replying here as a developer: for me the biggest blockers here are time and effort.
[/quote]

Solution: Let your boss decide what to prioritize :)
[/quote]

I get the tongue-in-cheek, but I believe the problem is even bigger here: ideally a solution works both when there actually *is* a boss, and when there isn't.

The latter is -- at least for now -- probably still more common in the large, federated and sometimes completely unconnected ROS developer population.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/documentation-for-maintainers/3838/4) or reply to this email to respond.