[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Using the Motoman SDA20D Dual-arms DX100 ROS Interface(Indigo)

Ted Miller ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 19:15:41 UTC 2018

> If you have a DX100 and a rail, it CANNOT be configured as a base axis if you want to control it with ROS. Instead, you must configure the rail as an external axis

This is apparently not true. andreaskoepf said above that the the SDA should be configured as R1+R2+B1. I have also tested and confirmed that the waist axis should be configured as a base axis.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/using-the-motoman-sda20d-dual-arms-dx100-ros-interface-indigo/4667/40) or reply to this email to respond.