[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] ROS software engineer - Shenzhen (China)
ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:44:07 UTC 2018
Mars Medical Robot is Start-up created on March 2016. We are working on R&D in relation with Minimally Invasive Surgery. Our objective is to provide a new vision of robotic surgery on collaboration with physicians, innovative talent and medical staff.
We are looking for motivated and experienced people to develop the future of robotic surgery.
- Familiar with ROS, Linux, C++
- Skilled with real-time environments
- Good understanding of robot kinematics
- Rigorous (work with international medical standards)
- Software development (includes the design, implementation, test and documentation of the software)
- Research and analysis of the existing solutions and technologies relevant for the projects
- Independently solve technical problems by applying expertise within your area
- Analysis of the product profile and requirements
- Providing technical guidance for the software development team. Share knowledge among the teams
- Cooperate with other teams for product verification and troubleshooting
Contact: HR at mars-mr.com
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-software-engineer-shenzhen-china/5097/1) or reply to this email to respond.
More information about the ros-users