[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Access all Publisher/Subscriptions of a node

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:15:51 UTC 2018

[quote="firesurfer, post:4, topic:4269"]
Regarding answers.ros.org. What kind of questions should be asked here and what kind of questions on answers.ros.org? The latest I was aware of was that questions should be asked here instead of github.
[/quote]

While we were bootstrapping ROS2 we were recommending asking questions here in the Next Generation ROS category. However as the ROS2 traffic has grown that's becoming unsustainable and we've decided to transition to our standard model of asking questions on [ROS Answers](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-support-ros-answers/2620/28)

The transition was discussed:

https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-support-ros-answers/2620/28

And we recently re-announced it:

https://discourse.ros.org/t/please-ask-all-questions-on-ros-answers/4259