[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] GSoC and the fate of OpenEmbedded

Daniel Hammer via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:55:23 UTC 2019

Hello! I am currently writing an application for the upcoming GSoC which involves ROS2 and OpenEmbedded. Is it fine if I go into detail about the experiences and my vision for ROS and OpenEmbedded? I would be interested in discussing my ideas and how they line up with OSRF, I just dont know with whom and where exactly. Also what part of that vision could be implemented during the GSoC. I would stay on after that and maintain/update regularly to achieve them.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/gsoc-and-the-fate-of-openembedded/8149/1) or reply to this email to respond.