[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Announcing Rust bindings for ROS2

Esteve via Discourse.ros.org ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:46:35 UTC 2019

I'd say those items would make great GitHub tickets.

Grard Long has just added support for Crystal after I opensourced rclrs a year ago, and he also added support for Cargo to colcon a couple of months back.

I'd love to see more activity in rclrs, but I don't see how a working group and meeting would solve that. rclrs has been opensource for well over a year, the code is there and available for everyone to contribute to in any way they feel capable  (e.g. reviewing pull requests, proposing new features, suggesting improvements, filing bug reports, etc.)

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-rust-bindings-for-ros2/3870/12) or reply to this email to respond.