Author: Josh Faust
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] problems with simulated camera tutorial
You can disable and then reenable the display.

On Jul 9, 2010 6:46 PM, "Adam Leeper" <> wrote:

I actually just now got it to work by using xacro:wge100_camera_v0, which I
noticed does approximately the same things as what is laid out in the
tutorial.

Another question, though: is there a way to make rviz update its list of
frames, etc, and update the robot model, without closing and reopening rviz?
At one point the reason I thought it wasn't working is because rviz just
wasn't updating the robot description.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Leeper