+ (text/html)
Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
New-Topics: [ros-users] Laser_data Working with gazebo
Subject: Re: [ros-users] [patch] add wrench to tf_conversion.
Hi Konrad,
Thanks for the patch, could you please file a ticket so we don't lose track
of it https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/newticket?component=geometry .
Unfortunately we cannot add new API methods into tf_conversions in cturtle
since it is part of the core API. It will have to go into unstable for
release into diamondback.

Tully