Author: User discussions
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] New Materials and Textures in Gazebo
I am trying to make some new materials for a simulation. Some are with
textures and some are just with colors. I want to define them in a way
similar to the way it is done in Gazebo.material. I was able to get the
results I wanted by adding the materials to Gazebo.material, but I am hoping
there is a way to do it without modifying anything in the gazebo stack. Is
there a way to do this from my projects stack? I would like to be able to
have gazebo display the correct material by only adding a <material> __
</material> gazebo reference tag in the URDF file.

Thanks,
Rorry