Re: [ros-users] Standardization of mapping interfaces

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: User discussions
Til: ros-users
Emne: Re: [ros-users] Standardization of mapping interfaces
+1

I agree that having two packages for map_msgs and nav_msgs could get
confusing; I vote that we merge them into a single stack.

-Austin